Monday 17 August 2015

A small introduction

Please welcome to the world our new tiny creation Oscar.


He entered this crazy world on May 28th at 09:42 Weighing 8lbs 1oz.

I shall post a more detailed birth story at a later date but for now I just wanted to introduce him. He is the most relaxed baby i've ever had the pleasure of meeting and he is all mine! And Mr.T's of course. He sleeps like an absolute angel at night, sleeping from 10pm through to 6-7am then having a quick feed and heading back for another 3 or 4 hours. Considering my 3 year old has only just started doing this it is a welcome surprise. 
However he does not sleep during the day, rather he cat naps. Which isn't such a bad thing, he is happy to be awake watching the world go around.

He comes to uni with me during the week, I only have 3 weeks left of class and in a group of almost midwives, he is shared around the room happily until he decides he is hungry.



His brother is absolutely besotted with him. My heart grows daily watching the love the share together already. It is beyond anything I could have ever imagined. E is constantly helping me with Oscar, getting him nappies and replacing his dummy when it falls out and making him smile every chance he gets. Oscar just follows E around the room, smiling and babbling at him the whole time. It is just the best.

I feel full of love and happiness, I cannot take the smile off my face. 11 weeks later I'm still beyond smitten with my incredible little family.

That is not to say there aren't hard moments. There are days where I doubt everything, when Mr.T comes home to a bundle of tears and mess. But these days make the easy days so much more wonderful. And I shall share all of these highs and lows with you. 

How did you find the transition from one baby to two?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy :)